Thursday, August 12, 2010

teenage dirtbag movie poems ..

Crazy/Beautiful/Sex/Love/Death

Mad. Mad thoughts.
Crazy, twisted, sinewy
Mad obsession.
You sicken me.
You’re so beautiful, love.
I grind you into a fine, soft
Powder and inhale you...
Lick you off of my fingers.
You love, answer me.
Your face brings me death every day...
And every day I can’t wait to die.
Bury me now, love.
Bury me now.


From the Mouth of Madness

Against the stark white layer of snowfall
I see bright orange bits of flesh.
Shrapnel of an insane man.
Words fall freely from the mouth of madness...
White
And orange
And black.
Words on paper
Wet and wrinkled...
Bleeding.
Bleeding all over my head
And my arms
And the back of my neck.
I know right now there is a regret to be had here.
I breathe deep the fragrance of regret.
Bright orange
Frosty white
Snow-covered doom
Encircling me now.


Liquid Night

Fog drifted up over the lake
Through my body and over my face
It knew I was alone
I'm feeling it now
This blanket is water
And it's holding me down
I am sinking today
Cold, black deep
Liquid night
All the others are just
Fat, chattering faces
Eating me, beating me
Helping me drown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for posting this its amazing poetry