Wednesday, December 9, 2009

poems only for me :D:D


***
Lucky
The place u stay in it
lucky
everyone around you
lucky
who stay beside you and
florish his eyes by your bueaty
so bad
who cant see u and
missing you
****
when i asked god for a flower
he gave me garden..
when i asked him for a water
he gave me ocean..
when i asked him for a friend
he gave me you.. :))

****

You can close your eyes to things you
dont want to see..
but you cant closeyur heart to things that
you dont want to feel..

your laugh makes me fly
your voice takes me high and
saying good bye
makes me want 2die
u know why???
because u are a sweet romantic
Angel of the sky..
****
in my life
i learned
how..

2 love
2 smile
2 be happy
2 be strong
2 work hard
2 be honest
2 be faithful
2 forgive

but i
couldnt
learn how..
2 stop
missing you..
***

do you know relation
between ur 2 eyes?
they blink,move,cry,
see,sleep together
but never see each other
friendship should
be like that...
but im not sure why???

................................

No comments: