Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ma Poems...

*****

I may not do lot of things,
so i should not burst into tears
i keep running chasing time
but all i get is life passing by..
I think i need u and yes i need
but more then this i cant do with..
Life is playing with my heart
life is making me be apart..

********
Standing at the black white hole
thinking about jumping sooo, wall
that keepes me apart
i dont never wanna stop
it will hurt me, i do know
i keep closing, for my soul
i might change for this for life
i might drown for this and try
try and jump in this black hole
and dont stand by the this dark white wall..


*******
Me and you,are so so cool
i never even thought
that i could feel so good
if i was a friend,
friend for by my self
i would say: no, how,
but it feel it now..
And yes im afrraid
that this will go away.
And maybe on that day
u will go as u man do all the time.. :D

No comments: