Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ma Poems...





You make me feel

You make me feel like im the star
shinning happly and soo bright
even if when i look bad
u make me feel that im the best
u make me want to be urs,
4ever and for all the worth,
ill be there when u need me because
yes i love u with all my heart
even if we are appart
i so tried to change me too
i so tried to not fall for u
even if u break my heart
i will love u for all my life..




Even if...
Even if my thought arnt real
i kept this picture in my head
where i can be not right quite near
but be there for u at the same
i know how stupidly i can sound
i know that ur not romantic one
but everytime its comes to a wish
i cant think more then this:
that me and u had chance together...

*****
life thats short
is one for all
can surprise u and make u fall
happyness thats hard to get
can u tell me where is that?
Lovly singing this bird song
can u sing,please, along

No comments: