Monday, April 19, 2010

falling in front of university.... :( :D

it was like a normal day...never knew that it would end up like this..
i was walking my head up and i was like i dont care are people looking at me or not..and then slip and im on the ground..it was really emberesing..people were laughing and staring at me like O.M.G and only after 15 seconds someone came to me to help me stand up...i think this might call the fall of the year...i felt terrible and my Ass really heart coz i fell on it..it was painfull but when i was falling it was so stange feeling..maybe its because i havent fall for ages...and i forgot how its like... anyway it was terrilbe...expesialy infront of uni people...
maybe the most imberesing day in my life... i felt so down..but one thing i can do..i can always laught after all this and remeber it like a funny thing... thats all me.. :) :) life is too short to worry about falling...

1 comment:

Te said...

laughing means you're healthy.you have humor my friend.and if you go on living like this_with humor_you'll be succeeded :)