Sunday, August 17, 2008


new post again...as i was saying i found my old dairy and i read something that i wrote 2 years ago...i think i should write it heree i dont know why.. :D

10 things i hate in love

1)i hate love because it makes me think about you

2)i hate love because it makes me wanna see u

3)i hate love because it makes me worry about you

4)i hate love because it makes me feel like im flying as a bird

5)i hate love because it makes me cry at night

6)i hate love because it makes me feel alone when im not with you

7)i hate love because i cant hate u when i want

8)i hate love because it hurts me all the time

9)i hate love because im in love

10)i hate love because he never told me that he loves me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!